2015. június 19., péntek

Brimstone

Ezek a tweetek születtek:


#RobertPattinson is making a movie near my town and i didn’t saw him just my mother…
He is filming an western movie or something like that in thuringia.^^ I hope i’ll see him, than i’ll make photos for you.;) but i guess not
I didn’t saw him by myself guys!!!!
@xyzLuisa is it in Germany? – yes



I can’t believe #RobertPattinson is filming his new movie near my town!
I couldn’t believe it too, when a friend told me!But i was near the set and many people saw him Art Dinner.I Hope i can make fotos!
i Hope i see him the next days! When i See him i make Fotos !:)
In thüringia in Germany! Is a very Small town!
I Hope i See them the Next days. I don’t warnt to a Freaky Fan , that he have good memories from Germany!


Na ugye, hogy lehet utazni paparazi nélkül, ha valaki úgy akar?

Nincs képem a Brimstone-ről, nekem a fekete csúnyabácsi nem tetszik :) Akit majd a Guy Pierce alakít.


És... itt a hétnek a vége! Természetesen az idő elromlik. Állítólag.
-twmmy-

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése